How to login to InteDashboard as a student
This article will show you how to login to InteDashboard and what to do if your password does not work.
- Once you're added to an active course by a professor, you will receive a notification email from InteDashboard to setup your account.
- That initial email will prompt you to activate your account with an acceptable password, which will allow you to login to InteDashboard.
- In the event that you forget your password, we recommend that you use the forgot password function:
- If you're still struggling to login, we recommend that you contact your professor for further verification of your login credentials.
- Next please review our article on how to take your first IRAT.