Here's a list of our recent enhancements released on 10.02.2023.
1. Narrative feedback: Teachers can now provide written feedback in addition to grading students and teams in Application Case activities.
2. Reset activity for individual students - Teachers with full-access to courses can now clear all answers for a student/team.
a. This function is available in the Attendance section by clicking on the ‘tile icon’ next to each student’s name.
b. You may also find this under the Items Analysis section.
*Once you clear answers for a student, you will need to extend the activity time to allow the student to login and submit answers for that specific activity.
3. Comparing IRAT and TRAT scores: Students will be able to compare their IRAT and TRAT scores.
4. File uploads of various extensions: Teachers will be able to upload files in the following types of document extensions: .csv, .doc, .docx, .dot, .dotx, .key, .numbers, .odt, .odp, .ods, .pages, .pdf, .ppt, .pot, .potx, .pps, .ppsx, .pub, .rtf, .sldx, .txt, .xls, .xlt, and .xlsx.
5. Bulk import teacher accounts: Admin teachers will be able to bulk import teacher accounts using a CSV template.
6. Setting default timer duration: Admin teachers can customize default timer duration for IRAT, TRAT, and Application Case activities.
7. Sorting of names: Teachers can sort display names in the following formats: only first name (John), only last name (Smith), 'first name, last name' (John Smith) and 'last name, first name' (Smith John).
8. e-Gallery walk timer: e-Gallery walk timer will be visible to students at all times during the activity.
9. Image upload: Improved display of images after upload.
10. Very Short Answer (VSA) questions format: We have added functionality to import VSA questions.
Like to demo these features over a 30-minute Zoom call? Book a call with our customer advisors.