This article will teach you how to create an IRAT and TRAT activity.
This Guide is for:
- Super Admin
- Teacher Admin (Full-Access)
- Teacher, (Owner Full-Access)
Steps on How to Create an IRAT and TRAT Activity.
Step 1 – Click the green button “+New Activity” within the module header.
Step 2 – Fill out the IRAT & TRAT basic setting.
- Module – (required) Click the drop-down to select the module to add activity to.
- Activity Type – (required) Select IRAT & TRAT ** This cannot be changed once saved.
- Name – (required) This is the name of the activity you are teaching.
- Description – (optional) Concise statements which informs a learner about the subject matter, approach, scope, and applicability of the activity. This could include learning objectives or any details you would like to reference.
- IRAT points can be changed per question.
- TRAT attempt points can be changed per question.
- With IRAT&TRAT type of activity, the dashboard will contain an additional button, i.e. “Go to TRAT“. You can click this to open the TRAT Dashboard.