This article will guide you on how you can enroll students to your course. Whilst in the middle of setting up your courses in InteDashboard, you must setup how the enrollment process for the students.
This guide is for
- Super Admin
- Admin Teacher
How do you want the students to enroll?
Instructors have the option to allow students to do a self-registration, or register the students themselves and issue an invitation. Please select an option below that best suit your needs. It will take you to a guide that will show you a step-by-step process in how to set it up.
- I want my students to self-register to my course.
- Learner registration with an email and password.
- Learner registration with the institutional Microsoft account.
- Learner registration with the institutional Google account.
- Learner registration with a specific email domain and password.
- Anonymous learner registration.
- I want to register my students myself.
- My students are using an LMS.