✨ To add InteDashboard to Blackboard you will first need to make sure you have the administrative rights to add integrations to Blackboard.
✨ You will also want to make sure that InteDashboard has been added to your institution’s Blackboard system as an LTI tool Provider.
Before starting, you will need to get the LMS Integration details from within the specific InteDashboard course you wish to integrate into Blackboard from within the following area:
Now here are the steps to follow from within the Blackboard environment:
Step 1 : From within your course, select Content from the left-hand course navigation.
Step 2: Now click on Build Content, then select Web Link.
Step 3: Next, fill in the following settings, then click Submit:
- Name: Enter a name for your item. For example: InteDashboard
- URL: Add the Launch URL here.
- This Link is To a Tool Provider: Please turn this to Yes.
- Now please add the Shared key and Secret keys.
- Enable Evaluation: Please select No.
- Points Possible: Please leave this empty.
- Visible to Students: Please leave this empty.
- Due Date: Please leave this empty.
- Description: Please leave this empty.
- Attachments: Please leave this empty
- Web Link Options: Please turn the option of “Open in New Window” to Yes.
- Permit Users to View This Content: Turn this option to Yes.
- Track Number of Views: Please to turn this option to No.
- Select Date and Time Restrictions: Please leave this empty.
- Now please click on the Submit button.
The following video might help to make better sense of the process to add a basic LTI connection to Blackboard:
Below are a few helpful links in case you need further help during this process: