This article will guide you on how to retrieve your student account email and password
This is a common issue that can be easily fixed.
FIRST: Confirm your email address.
Sometimes, there might be a typo in the email address, so we recommend that you start off by verifying the email that was used to create your account with your teacher / admin. If this is not the case, please proceed below.
SECOND: Clear cache then try to log back in.
Deleting the cache data (1) helps to troubleshoot, (2) helps to increase the loading time of web pages and (3) increases the performance of your computer.
If the browser doesn't load the new version of the site, even if there have been changes on the site since the last visit, the cache can cause issues with the view.
Click a link below to clear cache
Try to sign-in again after clearing cache.
If this doesn't work, proceed below.
THIRD: Do a password recovery.
- First go to https://auth.intedashboard.com/. Click the white button labelled "Email and Password".
- Then click the blue link "Having trouble signing in?" at the bottom of the page.
- Then click the "I forgot my password" button.
- Enter your email in the text box. Click the blue button labelled "Request Reset Link" at the bottom.
- Check your inbox. Find the email from InteDashboard to reset your password. If it's not in the inbox, please check your spam/junk folder. Click the black button in the email labelled "Reset Password".
- Follow the prompts until you've successfully logged in.
If the steps above didn't work, proceed below:
FOURTH: Ask your professor for a temporary pin or a password reset link
Your instructor or administrator can send you a temporary pin or a password reset link
If you were given a temporary pin, use the pin to replace your password to login using the same email. We recommend that you update your password from your profile to secure your account.
If your instructor triggered a password reset link, then go to your inbox (spam/junk) find the email for the password reset and click the button. Follow the prompts and login.
If these doesn't work, please contact email@example.com.