This article will guide you on how to navigate your pre-work activity on InteDashboard.
Prework activities provide preparatory materials created by your teacher. These materials can come in a variety of media types.
Here are screenshots of how to access your prework activity:
- Check the STATUS of the activity. Once it's marked as "Ongoing" you'll be able to click the "View Prework" button to view the content.
- Download and Preview the materials using the ACTIONS button.
Once inside of the activity— you will see the following:
- TYPE: This is the type of activity. This can also be IRAT, TRAT, Application or 360 Degree Evaluation.
- ACTIVITY NAME: This is the name of the activity.
- COURSE: This is the course where this activity belongs to.
- MODULE: This is the module this activity belongs to.
- STATUS: It will tell you if the Prework is:
- "Scheduled"—which means that it's not open yet.
- "Ongoing"—which means that the Prework is ready for viewing.
- "Ended"—which means the Prework is closed.
- DUE DATE: Date and time that the Prework Material will be closed.
- Click "View Prework" to see the materials.
Navigating Prework Materials
- To download ALL the materials—click the box on the top-left-hand corner, then click "Download Selected" button.
- You can also download each and every material by clicking the blue "Download" button from the ACTIONS column.
- You can preview the materials by clicking the "Preview" button.