This article will guide you on how to complete your student account activation process.
We are delighted to have you onboard! In this guide, we'll walk you through the account activation process to get the ball rolling.
- Find the InteDashboard activation email from your inbox and click the blue "Activate My Account" button.
- Enter a password and click "Reset Password" button.
- Login to your LMS.
- Click the InteDashboard link from within your course—then you’ll be automatically logged in to InteDashboard.
Here are screenshots of the process:
- You will receive an email from InteDashboard inviting you to activate your student account. This is triggered by your teacher.
- Click the blue "Activate My Account" button. If you can't find the email in your inbox and spam folder. You may need to contact your teacher.
- Enter a password.
- Click on the "Reset Password" button.
Note: Your password should be at least 8 characters long and include at least one capital letter and one number. Do not use spaces and symbols.
You’ll be taken to your Activities Dashboard. If there are published activities, then you’ll see them and can start taking tests. If not, then this page will be empty.
If you see the red "Complete Your Payment" button on the top-right-hand-corner, it means you have three weeks to complete your payment. You can either complete your payment using an access code that you can buy from your university bookstore, or make a direct payment using your card via PayPal.
💡 If you are still experiencing issues, please contact our support team.