In this article, we'll walk you through the account activation process to get the ball rolling.
- Find the InteDashboard activation email from your inbox and click the blue Activate My Account button.
- Enter a password and click the Reset Password button.
- Log in to your LMS.
- Click the InteDashboard link from within your course—then you’ll be automatically logged in to InteDashboard.
How the Activation Process Looks
- You will receive an email from InteDashboard inviting you to activate your student account. This is triggered by your teacher.
- Click the blue Activate My Account button. If you can't find the email in your inbox and spam folder. You may need to contact your teacher:
- Enter a password.
- Click on the Reset Password button:
Note: Your password should meet and satisfy all five requirements:
- At least 12 characters long
- At least one capital letter
- At least one lowercase letter
- At least one number
- At least one special character
You’ll be taken to your Activities Dashboard after you've completed setting up your password. If your instructor has published activities, then you’ll see them and even start taking tests (if they're ongoing). If not, then this page will be empty.
If you see the red Complete Your Payment button on the top-right-hand corner, it means you have three weeks to complete your payment. You can either complete your payment using an access code that you can buy from your university bookstore, or make a direct payment using your card via PayPal.
💡 If you still have questions, please contact our support team.