This article shows you how to generate and export your student grades.
Here's how you can initiate the export your activity's grades
Click on the "Go to Dashboard" button within your course
Click "More Actions" in the activity controls (top-right corner ), then click the "Export Grades" button.
Click on "Go to Grades" from the same "More Actions" button located in your dashboard
Once the file is ready, click on the download button to export the file to your computer
Watch how it works below
Below is a step-by-step guide
All the grades you have downloaded can be found in the course's GRADES tab.
- Find the activity of the section you want to download the grades of.
- Click "Go to Dashboard" button.
- Click on the "More Actions" button in the activity controls (top-right corner of your dashboard) and click the "Export Grades" button.
- Click "Yes, Proceed". This will initiate the export of the activity grades report.
- Click on the "More Actions" again. Next click on the "Go to Grades"button. This will take you to the GRADES tab of your course.
- Once the file is ready, you can download it to your computer for viewing or editing.
The report contains all the data you need to manipulate the file to fit your learning management system if you are using one.