This article explains the features found within your prework activity dashboard
This block contains the buttons that control the prework activity.
- Update Open Period: This can be used to adjust the open period of the activity.
- End Prework: This button end the ongoing prework activity.
- Reset: This button clears ALL existing student data from the prework activity and resets the prework activity.
This block displays the details of students who interacted with the activity.
- Not Opened: This shows the number of students who have not opened the files.
- Opened: This shows the number of students who have opened the files.
- Downloaded: This shows the number of students who have downloaded the prework file or files.
This block displays the prework materials uploaded. You can:
Preview the material. Click "Preview".
Upload more materials into the Prework. Click the "Prework Material" button on the top-right corner.
You can add more materials to the Prework Activity even when it is already ongoing.
If you add more, an email will be sent to the students that a new material was added to the Prework.
File: This shows the file(s) you uploaded when setting up the prework activity.
Opened: This shows the percentage of students who have opened the prework files.
Downloaded: This shows the percentage of the students who have downloaded the prework files.