This article will show you how to add and invite teachers to start using InteDashboard from within your institution.
This ability is only available to:
- Super Admin users
- Admin Teacher users
This article contains the following:
In summary, the steps are as follows:
Here's a short video below to see how it works.
A Step-by-step Guide (plus other useful information).
Step 1 : Go to the Teachers link
Click on the Teachers button located on the left navigation sidebar, and click on the + New Teacher button to create a new teacher account.
Step 2: Fill out the teacher's details.
What is "Make this teacher an Admin Teacher (has the ability to create and manage Teachers)"?
This option allows the newly added teacher add other teacher-users. This is useful in the event the Admin Teacher is unable to add new teachers to the account.
What is "Allow this teacher to use Express Sign in"?
Step 3: Invite the teacher to activate their account.
Click Send Invitation button.
*An email will be sent to the teacher to activate their account.
Once a teacher is invited to use InteDashboard, they will get an email to activate their account, prompting them to build a new user profile by setting a password.
The account which the teacher creates will not have any courses in it.
Step 4: See the Teachers Page
You can then see your added teachers in the Teachers page and see who has activated (Status: Active) and who hasn't (Status: Invite Sent).
- The Teachers Page displays all the accounts in your institution who are using InteDashboard.
- The ROLE column shows the designation of the teacher whether they're (regular) teachers, or admin teachers.
- The STATUS will display either "Active", "Invite Sent", or "Suspended" where;
- Active means they have activated their account and has set a password.
- Invite Sent means that an email to activate their account has been sent to their inbox.
- Suspended means that they have been temporarily barred from accessing their InteDashboard account.
- "View" specific teacher's details by clicking the blue "View" button. From that page, the teacher's details can be edited, or the account can also be suspended.
- Super Admins and Admins can also perform "Reset Password" for other teacher-users from within their institution.