This article will guide you on where to go to receive the email to reset your student account password.
Sometimes you might encounter issues receiving your password reset email. However, you may find a resolution to this problem by
- Checking your email spam folder.
- Asking your instructor to:
- Send you a password reset link
- Send you a temporary password
Here are screenshots of the process:
- Check your Email Spam Folder.
Step 2: Your Teacher can help you
- Re-send you the password reset link via email—then you can set your new password
- Set a temporary password for you. We advice that you update this password from your profile to maintain the security of your InteDashboard account.
💡 If you are still experiencing issues, please contact our support team.