This article will guide you on how to retrieve your student account email and password
This is a common issue that can be easily fixed. If you are unsure of your student account email—our recommendation is to try your academic email address. Your teacher creates your InteDashboard account on your behalf—so it's very likely that they used your academic email address. On some occasions, there might be a typo in the email address, so we recommend that you start off by verifying the email that was used to create your account with your teacher.
Once you have verified your email address. You can do the following to set a new password:
- Go to InteDashboard login page here.
- Click on the "Forgot your password" button.
- Enter in your academic email address.
- Enter a new password and click on the "Update" button.
Here are screenshots of the process:
- Click the "Forgot your password?" call to action.
- Enter your verified InteDashboard email address—this will trigger a password reset link that will be sent to your email.
- If the username or email you have entered is valid—an email with password reset instructions should be in your email inbox.
- Go to your email inbox and locate the email from InteDashboard.
- Click on the "Reset Student Account" button.
- Set a new password.
- Retype your new password.
- Click the "Reset Password" button.
You'll then be directed to your InteDashboard activities dashboard once successful.
💡 If you are still experiencing issues, please contact our support team.