This article will guide you on how to activate your super admin account on InteDashboard.
Here's some important information you need to know regarding your Super Admin account creation and activation:
- InteDashboard will set up an account for you (and your institution).
- Your super admin account can be a trial-account, or a paid-account.
- You will then get an email asking you to activate your InteDashboard account as the Super Administrator.
In summary, the activation steps are as follows:
Find the email in your inbox and click the blue "Activate My Account" button.
Enter a new password and click the green "Reset Password" button.
Two accounts will be created for you--A Teacher and a Student account. Click Teacher to access your teacher account.
You will be taken to your dashboard where you can now start adding new teachers who will use InteDashboard with you.
Here are screenshots of the process:
- Find the email in your inbox and click the blue Activate My Account button.
ⓘ Can't find the email from us? Please check your spam/junk folder for the activation email.
- Enter in a new password, retype your new password and click on the green Reset Password button.
**Your password should be made up of at least 12 characters and satisfy all 5 categories listed.
- Type in your new password again to sign into your account.
- Two accounts will be created for you; A Super Admin Teacher account and A Student account.
- Click Super Admin Teacher to access your super admin teacher account.
ⓘ What is the "STUDENT ACCOUNT for?
- The student account is free and can be used to check your courses, modules and activities (like a student-test-account for you).
- You can use the same super admin teacher-account credentials to login to your InteDashboard student-account. Just click on the role you want to see.
- Note that the student account does not belong to any course, section or team yet. Similar to other student accounts, it is up to you if you want to include your own student account to any of the course you are going to create.
- You will be taken to your dashboard where you can now start creating courses. Click here to learn how to create a course.
- You can start creating courses, modules and activities, and adding students; or
- You can start adding other teacher-users into the InteDashboard account.
💡 If you still have questions, please contact our support team.