This article shows you how to input your access code during your account activation.
Once students obtain their access code from your organizational bookstore, they'll submit the code at activation or during the sign in action at the initial stages after you invite them into your course.
It's worth noting here that InteDashboard access codes have an ISBN number. So the students purchase the code in no different manner than they would purchase a textbook, or any other code from a required course component.
The process follows this structure:
- Instructor creates course.
- Instructor adds students to course.
- Instructor sends invites to students that have been added to the course.
- Students get activation email in their inbox.
- Students activate their account and set a password via the link provided.
- Students input the code obtained from the Bookstore or submit their credit card information to purchase a license.
- Students access the professor's course.