This article shows you what to do when your students are unable to view a published activity on their dashboards.
There are cases when students are late enrollees and has just been added to a course. In these cases, teachers should double check their team assignment of if they were even added to the course.
Are most of your students unable to see the activity?
If most of your students are unable to see the activity, you have the option to reset the activity and re-publish it.
Here's how you can check the student's team assignment and add them to the course
STEP 1: Check if the student is in the course
- Make sure the student is part of the course. Check the course STUDENTS list within your course.
STEP 2: Check if the student is assigned in a team
- Check the unassigned table from the course STUDENTS tab. Ensure all students are assigned into teams.
- Without a team assignment, a student will not be able to participate in team activities and tests.
STEP 3: Once confirmed, have your students :
- Sign out of their InteDashboard accounts.
- Clear their browser cache.
- Sign back into their account.
Does the problem persist? Do the following:
Step 1: Go to Dashboard to view ATTENDANCE Box
You might be viewing an activity that has been created first before the student was added. In this case, you can add them to an ongoing activity from the Dashboard's Attendance Box.
Click the orange box to add the students(s) in the activity.
Step 2: Click on the red box within the attendance box to view the students
Choose the student names
- Assign them into their appropriate teams
- Check the Approve box
- Click the “Update” button.
Here's how you can reset the activity, then re-publish it.
STEP 1: Go to the activity Dashboard
- Once you've made sure all students were added in the course, you can click the "Go to Dashboard" button of the activity.
- Locate the "More Actions" dropdown on the right-hand-side of the dashboard.
- Click "Reset Activity" button.
- Confirm the reset.
STEP 2: Republish your activity
- Once the reset is confirmed, you'll be taken back to the 5-Review step of the activity creation.
- To re-publish the activity, Click on the "Publish your Activity" button.
Step 3: Go to Dashboard and check the Attendance block / Student Analysis table
Once the activity is re-published, locate the activity and click on the "Go to Dashboard" button.
Check the Attendance Block to see the students in the course. Confirm your students are able to see the test by asking them to click "Enter Test"button. The gray avatars beside each student name will turn green once students enter the test.
You can also see the Student Analysis table in the dashboard.