This article shows you what to do when your students are unable to view a published activity on their dashboards.
There are cases when students are late enrollees or have just been added to a course. In these cases, teachers should review their team assignment and add the students into teams as required.
If most of your students cannot see the activity in question, you have the option to reset the activity and re-publish it. In fact this is what we recommend doing, but if it's just one or a few students, you may try the following.
✨ Review Your Students’ Area.
Make sure the student experiencing difficulties is part of your course:
✨ Check If the Student Is Assigned into a Team.
- Check the unassigned table from the course STUDENTS tab.
- Ensure all students are assigned into teams.
- Without a team assignment, a student will NOT be able to participate in team activities and tests:
- Please drag any unassigned students into a team and then update your student roster:
✨ Have Your Student Clear Their Cache.
- Your student should sign out of their InteDashboard account.
- Clear their browser cache.
- Sign back into their account.
✨ Please Considering Doing the Following If the Issue Is Not Resolved.
- Go to Dashboard to view ATTENDANCE Box.
- You might be viewing an activity that has been created first before the student was added. In this case, you can add the student to an activity from the Dashboard's Attendance Box.
- Here's how to accomplish that from within your instructor's dashboard:
- Click on the notification in the attendance box area.
- Choose the student names.
- Assign them into their appropriate teams.
- Check the Approve box.
- Click the Update button.