This article will show you how to enter case data into InteDashboard.
There are 2 ways you can put case data with InteDashboard:
One case per question
In the Question stem of each Application question
- Uploading a file for each Application question
- One case for the entire Activity
- Instructions (text or file) for the entire application (not tied to specific questions
Learn more below:
ONE CASE PER QUESTION
1. Insert an Image or a Link in the Question Step of each Application Question
- When adding a question, you can click on the "Insert Image" icon in the QUESTION STEM box and insert an image. This is going to be a part of the question stem.
- You can also click on the "Insert link" icon in the QUESTION STEM box to create a link. Students will be able to click the link in the question stem to see the case data. (Best for linking videos from other websites.)
2. Uploading a file for each Application question
- Upload an attachment: You can also upload a file to the Questions
- Create/Edit the question.
- (In the middle of the page) Click "Upload Attachments."
Students will see the images/link or question attachment for each question
In this example (Question 4):
An image can be a part of the question.
A link can be a part of the question.
A question attachment (found below "QUESTION ATTACHMENT")--files, documents, images, pdfs, etc.-- can be a part of the question
This is a per-question basis--meaning, the image, link, and/or attachment is only available for this specific question.
ONE CASE FOR THE ENTIRE ACTIVITY
1. Instructions (text or file) for the entire application (not tied to specific questions).
There is also an option to add one case for the entire activity.
Go to "4 Optional Settings"
Upload a file, OR
Type in text instructions with images or links. ( see below)
Students must click the "Instructions" button to access the instructions where the uploaded file, image, or link can be found.
In this example, the case data was added as part of the instructions of the entire activity.