Organize the content of your courses to Modules.
You can name your modules in the following ways:
- By topics, i.e., Diffusion and Osmosis, Homeostasis, etc.
- By time , i.e., Week 1 Introduction to Biology, Week 2-3 Chemistry in Biology, etc.
- By examination content, i.e., Preliminary, Midterms, Finals, etc.
The module creation steps are as follows:
- Go to the Courses tab from the left side navigation and click on the course name you want to add modules to.
- Click on +New Module button on the top-right-corner.
- Fill out the module fields.
- Click Save button to save your new course.
Here is a short video showing you the steps
Here are the steps to follow:
Go to the Courses tab from the left side navigation. (This is the page you'll be taken to automatically once you log into your account).
Click on the course name you want to add modules to. You'll be taken to the MODULES & ACTIVITIES tab.
Click on +New Module button on the top-right-corner.
Fill out the following fields in the new page:
NAME : This can be any of the following examples above, i.e., Diffusion and Osmosis
PERIOD: This is the time period that you expect your module to be active. This is mostly for sorting the modules in the course. From the MODULES & ACTIVITIES tab, the modules are organized in descending order from the oldest to the most recent.
DESCRIPTION: Please provide a description of your module. This field could be used to create learning objectives for your module.
Note: These details cannot be seen by your students and can only be viewed by teachers who have access to this course.
Click Save button to save your new module.