This article will guide you on how to create a course as an instructor.
Here's some important information you need to know before you begin the course creation journey on InteDashboard:
- Once you activate your account from the activation email as shown in this article, you'll be taken to your COURSES page by default.
- To begin activity creation, you must go through this process: Course > Module > Activity.
The course creation steps are:
- Go to the Courses tab from the left side navigation.
- Click on the +New Course button on the top-right corner of the page.
- Fill out your course details.
- Click on the Save button to save your new course.
Here's a screen recording of the process:
Here are the descriptions of the fields that you see on the course creation page.
NAME: This is the name of the course you're teaching. (Required)
Example: Foundation in Pharmacy, Health, and Life Sciences
COURSE CODE: This is the official code for the course. Example: FPharm 101
PERIOD: This refers to the start and ending of your course. (Required)
Note: The dates are purely for your reference and will not impact your student's access the course.
DESCRIPTION: This is a concise statement which informs a student about the subject matter, approach, scope, and applicability of the course. This could include learning objectives or any details you would like to reference.
Note: The description is not visible on the student’s side of InteDashboard.
💡 If you still have questions, please contact our support team.