This article shows you how to activate your teacher account on InteDashboard.
InteDashboard will send you an activation email which looks like the image below when you're added into the application by your super admin or an admin teacher:
Here are screenshots of the process:
- You'll be taken to a new page where you can enter a new password, retype the new password and click the green Reset Password button.
- Your password should be at least 8 characters long and include at least one capital letter and one number. Do not use spaces and symbols.
- Two accounts will be created for you. A teacher's account and student's account.
- Click on the TEACHER option to access your teacher account.
- You can begin creating your course content from your within your teacher dashboard.
What is the student account for?
The student account can be used to check your published courses, modules, and activities (much like a student test account).
Your login credentials can be used to access both teacher and student account. Just click on which role you want to see.
Note that the student account does not belong to any course, section, or team yet. It is up to you if you want to include your own student account in any of the courses you are going to create. If you do, click here to learn how to add your student account to a course manually.