This article shows how you can make payment for students using the gift subscription option.
🎁 Payments for students to gain full access their InteDashboard account can be gifted by instructors. You can make payment for the student using the following options:
- An access code gotten from your school's bookstore.
- Direct purchase via PayPal's checkout system.
Here's How To Gift A Payment Subscription To A Student
- Click the Students button at the left hand side navigation of your dashboard
- Click on View under the actions pane of the student's details.
- Click on the Gift Subscription option. You'll be redirected to a payments page.
- Choose your preferred payment option to make payment for the student. The two options are:
- Option 1: Via Access Code - You can read more about how to make payments using access codes here: How To Complete Your Student Payment Using an Access Code.
- Option 2: Via Direct Purchase - You can read more about how to make payments using direct payment option here: How To Complete Your Student Access Payment via a Direct Purchase.
- Fill out the details needed.
- Click on the Confirm Payment button once completed.
💡 If you are having issues locating or downloading the payment receipt, please contact our support team at email@example.com.